Brightening, Exfoliating, Pore Minimizing, Clarifying, Lightening, Gentle Cleanser.
AHA/BHA Refining Cleanser revitalizes, rejuvenates and revives healthy radiance by gently exfoliating and revealing younger-looking skin. Jojoba beads, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid remove dead cells and other impurities to diminish fine lines and illuminate your skin, help to reduce acne marks and discoloration. Sodium PCA is an excellent natural humectant and a skin-replenishing ingredient. It attracts water to the skin to help it retain plumpness, to promote elasticity and function of the skin as a strong, healthy barrier.
Renew and improve your skin complexion with this advanced, exfoliating, plant-based formula.
Diminish pores, remove away debris, dryness, and roughness.
Reduce discoloration, fine lines and improve skin elasticity.
Gift your skin with smooth, radiant and refreshed appearance, while enjoying anti-aging and toning benefits of this gentle, purifying and skin-perfecting cleanser.
Natural ingredients; Natural Color & Fragrance; Cruelty free; Paraben free; Hypoallergenic; Made in USA.
Skin type: Dry, Dehydrated, Normal, Combination, Oily, Sensitive
◦ Gently exfoliate and refines, removes dead cells and smoothes
◦ Provides deep gentle cleansing
◦ Removes makeup & impurities
◦ Diminishes, minimizes pores
◦ Promotes elasticity and collagen production
◦ Polishes away fine lines
◦ Reduces Hyperpigmentation and Scars
◦ Purifies and Softens the skin
◦ Revitalizes and Rejuvenates
◦ Fights free-radical damage
- 1. Decyl Glucoside derives from corn and coconuts, so it's natural, and it's also biodegradable. Increases cleansing effectiveness, very gentle, and moisturizing.
2. Jojoba Esters derived from Jojoba Oil, very close to natural skin oil, highly resistant to oxidation. Great choice for gentle exfoliation of rough, dry skin without damage.
3. Sodium PCA is a completely natural ingredient that is derived from plants, fruits and coconut. It is a Natural Humectant, highly water-absorbent, holding several time its weight in water, which makes it an excellent humectant, also functions as a skin-replenishing ingredient.
4. Glycolic Acid is Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) and derived from sugar cane and is essentially a fruit acid that works as an exfoliant. Because it is highly acidic, but is also highly soluble and has the smallest molecules in the group, it is able to penetrate skin deeply and easily, making it the most effective for treating fine lines, acne, blackheads, dullness, oiliness etc. When washed off, it leaves behind smoother skin that is also more youthful looking.
5. Salicylic Acid is Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) and extracted from the bark of the willow tree and is part of the beta hydroxyl acid family. It is a natural exfoliating product that prevents pores from clogging up and allows room for new cell growth. Can improve skin thickness, barrier functions, and collagen production.
6. Lactic Acid is Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) extracted from milk. It is gently sloughing off the first layer of the epidermis, leaving skin smoother and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
7. Citric Acid derived from citrus fruit. It is a type of Alpha Hydroxy acid (AHA). It exfoliates the skin, improves texture of the skin and lightening its tone. It promotes the growth of collagen. Citric Acid also helps adjust the acid/base balance, and a great natural preservative.
8. Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil is a volatile oil obtained from the peel of the grapefruit, Citrusrandis. A valuable source of anti-aging compounds and antioxidants that fight free radicals. Grapefruit Peel Oil is exceptionally nourishing and protective, as it is high in flavonoids, and rich in vitamin C. High concentrations of vitamin C present in the grapefruit peel promote collagen production, which is responsible for maintaining and improving skin elasticity, and diminishing hyper-pigmentation. Grapefruit Peel Oil also extends its capabilities as antiseptic, astringent, anti-inflammatory, detoxifying, soothing, and toning.
9. Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil expressed from the fresh peel of the orange fruit. It increases the production of collagen, has antibacterial properties and works to condition the skin and infuse it with antioxidants.
10. Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids isolated from apple juice. Great conditioning agent, ultra gentle, promote luscious soft lather! It is an excellent choice for sensitive skin in natural skin care products. Non-irritating and will not strip skin of natural oils, will leave skin feeling soft and conditioned after rinse off.
Directions: Apply to face, neck & décolleté. Use gentle circular motions to exfoliate and cleanse you skin. Rinse with warm water. Follow with your Florencia toner, serum and moisturizer. Use of sun protection is highly recommended. Can be used as a cleanser twice a day or as an effective exfoliant twice a week, depending on your skin sensitivity.
- Looking for skin care products that are right for your skin, products that help erase wrinkles, tighten skin, reduce the signs of aging, or treat acne? It's not easy. Are you looking at the description and wondering if that product is for you, or this perfume is your note?
We offer free consultation at 707-789-0168. Please call us, and our skin care specialists will be happy to give you a professional advise and product's suggestions. We offer samples of MiCo Michelle's Cosmetics products and perfume by Florencia.
All our sales are final. Please sample before ordering your beauty necessities.
Please read our Shipping and Return policies.