Florencia Botanical Peptide Oxygen Cleanser 6 oz.
Revitalizing, Oxygenating, Rejuvenating, Soothing, Gentle, Oil-Free Gel Cleanser.
An elegant cleanser enriched with peptides, pro-vitamin B5 and botanical extracts.
Gently cleanses with a soft foaming action that removes make up and impurities without stripping skin of natural oils and moisture.
This exclusive plant-based formula purifies and brightens, while supplying skin with vitamins and antioxidants, helps to improves cellular respiration and skin elasticity.
Leaves skin feeling delightfully refreshed and with a healthy glow. Loved by any type of skin. Gentle and healing.
A little goes a long way with this soothing and balancing blend.
Natural ingredients; Natural Color & Fragrance; Cruelty free; Paraben free; Hypoallergenic; Made in USA.
Skin Type: All skin types.
◦ Revitalizing and Rejuvenating
◦ Soothing and Healing
◦ Helps to improve cellular respiration
◦ Removes make up and impurities without stripping skin of natural oils and moisture.
◦ Purifies and Brightens
◦ Improves skin elasticity
◦ Reduces skin irritation and Balances
1. Cocamidopropyl Betaine is an organic purifying compound surfactant that comes from coconut oil; conditioning and gently cleanses the skin by helping water to mix with oil, dust and debris that skin collected through the day, so that they can be rinsed off. On top of that, its pH range contributes a mild germicidal antibacterial effect.
2. Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate derived from coconut, excellent cleansing agent with the ability for generous foaming and a well-emulsifying surfactant.
3. Decyl Glucoside is derived from corn and coconuts, so it's natural, and it's also biodegradable. Increases cleansing effectiveness, very gentle, and moisturizing.
4. Glycol Distearate derived naturally from soybean oil, has skin conditioning and softening properties.
5. Algae Extract rich in antioxidants, therapeutic, nourishing, and offer exceptional healing and anti aging benefits for the skin. Blend of marine minerals, amino acids, sea proteins, and polysaccharides. Deeply hydrates, protects and renew. It is a source of Glycoproteins which are integral to maintaining healthy youthful skin. Glycoproteins are a combination of mainly intracellular proteins, peptides and amino acids. Its revitalizing capacity strengthens the skin's natural ability to protect itself against damaging environmental influences. In in-vitro studies glycoproteins have been shown to boost oxygen content, increase the cellular respiration capacity, and increase the energy level of skin cells. Glycoproteins also have moisturizing properties due to their content of water-binding polysaccharides (sugars). Glycoproteins promote rejuvenation, youthful and healthier looking skin.
6. Aloe Leaf Juice full of vitamins, minerals, anti-inflammatory ingredients and other ingredients that detox cells. It is an anti-aging and healing agent with high antioxidant value.
7. Orchid Flower Extract is an excellent antioxidant that helps to delay the effects of aging in our skin, to regulate skin pigmentation and allowing recover natural coloration. It increases cell regeneration and provide softness to our skin surface. Orchids contain calcium, iron, zinc, copper and magnesium that help nourish our skin properly. It has the advantage that can be applied all skin types.
8. Green Tea Leaf Extract is a botanical ingredient that is naturally rich in antioxidants, it reduces redness, inflammation and irritation. Decreases wrinkles and increases elasticity due to its an inhibitory action on collagenase (a collagen-reducing enzyme that breaks down collagen), helps to promote the health and quantity of collagen and maintaining a firm and elastic skin.
9. Avocado Fruit Extract is an extract of the fruit of the avocado. Natural skin softener and conditioner with high content of vitamins A, D, E, various B vitamins including B1 & B2, lecithin, potassium, phytosterols, beta-carotene and Omega 9 fatty acids promote healing, skin regeneration and protection from the aging effects of UV light and pollution. It has anti-irritating and soothing properties, and it is a great skin-nutrient.
10. Ginseng Root Extract derived from the root of the ginseng plant. Outstanding skin-conditioning and revitalizing ingredient that brightens skin tone. Has natural ability to balance oils, great for sensitive skin.
11. Rosa Fruit Extract is derived from the small fruits that sit behind the rose flower. Contains high levels of vitamin C and is rich in proteins, helps keep skin soft and moisturized. It is the only vegetable oil that naturally contains retinol (vitamin A), which may help treat lines and wrinkles, discoloration and other visible signs of aging.
12. Allantoin is obtained as a botanical extract from the comfrey plant and has anti-aging, moisturizing, and skin soothing benefits. Allantoin is well known for its healing effect on acne, irritated, wounded, weather-beaten and sunburnt skin. It prevents skin inflammation, open comedo (black- & whiteheads) appearance, pores blocking. Allantoin stimulates cell regeneration and promoting healthy skin.
13. Panthenol is the provitamin of B5, that is present in all living cells, which makes it the perfect ingredient for skincare; great lubricant, emollient and moisturizer. Clinical research has found that not only it is extremely moisturizing, but has an amazing anti-inflammatory and soothing properties.
14. Collagen is essential for the healthy appearance of the skin. Derived from Algae protein that is responsible for giving skin elasticity and firmness. In fact, the collagen protein makes up 30% of the total protein in the body, and 70% of the protein in the skin!
15. Sodium PCA It is a completely natural ingredient that is derived from plants, fruits and coconut. It is a Natural Humectant, highly water-absorbent, holding several times its weight in water, and also functions as a skin-replenishing ingredient.
16. Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids derived from Apple Juice. A very effective conditioning agent, ultra gentle, promote a luscious soft lather! It is an excellent choice for sensitive skin in natural skin care products. It is non-irritating and will not strip skin of natural oils, will leave skin feeling soft and conditioned.
The more Peptides the better!
Most Powerful Peptides, Natural Brightening Extracts,
Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Squalane, Antioxidants,
CoQ10 & Essential Vitamins are blended in this
lightweight, easily absorbing, innovative formula.
Supports natural collagen production, combats signs of
aging, boosts radiance & evens skin tone. Promotes younger,
fresher, healthier complexion.
Natural ingredients, Natural Color and Fragrance. Cruelty free; Paraben free; Made in USA.
Skin type: All skin types.What really shows the aging of our skin?
How To Use: Beneficial for all skin types. Apply to face, neck & décolleté twice daily, before moisturizer & sun protection.
•Palmitoyl pentapeptide-4 is an outstanding and a very powerful Peptide. The anti-aging and skin rejuvenating result shown by clinical tests is truly remarkable. It has a great impact on the visual signs of aging, including fine lines and wrinkles. Matrixyl (Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4) stimulates the lower layer of the skin producing collagen and accelerates healing, renewing process. This incredible ingredient is one of the best anti aging Peptides.
•Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 (Argireline) – is the peptide derived from natural proteins, the peptide complex composed of the amino acids aspartic acid, glutamic acid, glutamine, and methionine. Like all peptides it has water-binding properties and skin-restoring ability, but Argireline is the first peptide that reduces expression lines by relaxing facial muscles! Argireline is a weaker version of Botox injection being that both serums derived from the same ingredients. Regular application of Argireline over period of time reduces the formation of wrinkles.
•Sodium Hyaluronateis Botanical hyaluronic acid is derived from a plant called Cassia Angustifolia (Senna alexandria). Sodium Hyaluronate is a powerful anti aging ingredient in skin care. It is an irreplaceable hydrating ingredient because of its ability to attract and retain moisture. It protects the skin; it helps to restore youthful fullness by plumping skin and giving it a smoother appearance. When we are young our skin is packed with Sodium Hyaluronate causing us to look young and youthful. Hyaluronic Acid & Collagen are vital to maintaining the skin’s layers & structure. It is the collagen that gives the skin its firmness, but it is the Hyaluronic Acid that nourishes & hydrates the collagen.
•Daisy Flower Extract Daisy flower extract has astringent, anti-inflammatory, tonic and antioxidant properties. It contains organic tartaric and malic acids that are skin firming, lightening and exfoliating natural acids. It contains a naturally occurring protein L-arbutin that helps to lighten the skin. It helps to prevent and improve existing skin pigmentation problems. L-arbutin lightens the skin by interfering with pathways that lead to the formation of melanin or pigment, which is responsible for skin coloration. It lightens and brightens the skin without harsh chemicals.
•Bearberry Extract is derived from the leaves of the bearberry shrub. It is one of the best natural lightening and anti aging ingredients. Extract contains the active agent, arbutin, which naturally lightens and brightens skin. Bearberry extract has strong antioxidant properties that protect the skin from the visible signs of aging like premature wrinkles and fine lines caused by free radical damage.
•Centella Asiatica Extract Extract is powerful blend of incredible ingredients that offer strong anti-aging benefits due to its ability to protect skin molecules from degradation. Centella asiatica is rich in amino acids, beta-carotene, fatty acids, and sugars. It improves synthesis of collagen, stimulates new cell growth, has outstanding anti aging, healing, moisturizing and soothing benefits.
•Echinacea Angustifolia Extract (coneflower extract) is an extract of the roots of perennial shrub. It is improving skin hydration and reducing the appearance of wrinkles; reducing inflammation and redness of the skin; has antibacterial and anti fungal functions and protects collagen from free radical damage.
•Licorice Leaf Extract Liquorice or licorice is an amazing plant, extract of which has incredible anti aging, anti-inflammatory, brightening, and skin tone evening benefits. It stimulates the skin to produce collagen and hyaluronic acid – two essential components that keeping our skin looking young, reducing depth of wrinkles and increasing tone & hydration of the skin. Licorice not just lightening, but also preventing hyperpigmentation and brightening the skin.
•Green Tea Leaf Extract is a botanical ingredient that is naturally rich in antioxidants and other youth enhancing compounds. It reduces redness, inflammation and irritation. It has antibacterial, healing, UV protection properties. It helps to reduce puffy eyes. Decreases wrinkles and increases elasticity, helps to promote the health and quantity of collagen and maintaining a firm and elastic skin.
•Ahnfelitia Concinna Extract (Red Marine Algae) Red Algae is an outstanding ingredient for skin health. It is a rich source of natural polysaccharides with a proven ability to enhance skin's barrier function, replenish the skin's natural water reservoir, and increase its moisture-retention capabilities. It contains high quantities of sulfated polysaccharides (carrageenan), peptides, carotenoids, and fatty acids.
•Squalane is a natural plant-derived (olive) ingredient that is highly beneficial for every skin type. Squalane oil is the “oilless” one, super-light, non-greasy and fast penetrating. It is an excellent moisturizer that gives the skin immediate hydrating, soothing and softening effect, while locking in the moisture and reviving the skin. By balancing hydration, it is balancing the oil production. Squalane is naturally antibacterial. It is a great antioxidant, helps prevent age spots and UV damage, speed up the healing of the skin and promotes cell growth; helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, restores elasticity, helps to boost cellular regeneration and oxygenation.
•Ubiquinone (Co Q10) Coenzyme Q10 is an enzyme produced naturally in the human body and found in every cell and tissue. Co Q10 helps to produce energy, neutralize free radicals, and keep cells healthy. With age natural production of CoQ10 declines dramatically. Co Q10 is derived from yeast fermentation. It provides significant anti aging effect. Ubiquinone energizes the skin, protects against photo ageing, rejuvenates skin by stimulating skin cell activity, stimulates collagen production, and plays a huge role as a strong antioxidant.
•Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C) It is a stable oil-soluble form of vitamin C. Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate is able to successfully penetrate the epidermis and move to the layer underneath called the dermis. It caries an amazing benefits. It is clinically proven that Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate has ability to increase collagen production, repair UV damage, reduce melaning production, brighten the skin, and stimulate skin’s production of glycosaminglycans, natural moisturizers that allow skin to absorb moisture from the body itself.
•Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) It is the stable form of vitamin E. Tocopheryl acetate is not oxidized and can penetrate through the skin to the living cells. Vitamin E refers to a family of compounds that function as strong lipid-soluble antioxidants. It neutralizes Free Radicals (Antioxidant); Protects Lipids from oxidation; Soothes Skin (Emollient). Vitamin E and Vitamin C work together in synergy, and are critical parts of the body’s antioxidant recycling system. It also has a very important role in protecting and repairing your skin. The main function of vitamin E is to protect skin from the damaging effects of UV exposure. As a powerful antioxidant, it neutralizes the free radicals that cause damage to cellular membranes and DNA.
•Panthenol is the provitamin of B5, that is present in all living cells, which makes it the perfect ingredient for skincare. It comes from fiber-rich grain species and has excellent anti-aging properties and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Clinical research has found that not only it is extremely moisturizing, but has an amazing anti-inflammatory and soothing properties, and it initiates the rebuilding process of skin cells.
Skin Type: All skin types.
Available in three shades; Light, Medium, and Dark.
Sheer tinted coverage provides an even natural skin tone. Oil-free moisture keeps skin feeling hydrated. SPF 20 protects against skin-damaging LTV rays. The paraben-free, weightless finish formula is suitable for most skin types.
How To Use: Apply generously and evenly before sun exposure and as needed.
Octinoxate 5% - Organic Sun Protectant.
Titanium Dioxide 2.4% - Inorganic Sun Protectant.
Cyclopentasiloxane - Non-irritating silicone, improves barrier function.
Cetyl Dimethicone - Aids in pigment dispersion, imparts velvety feel on the skin.
Vital Balance Hydrant Toner by Florencia, 6 oz.
No more dry skin, no more dehydrated skin, no more thirsty skin!
Keep your skin balanced, hydrated and baby soft.
A unique hydrating lightweight gel, serum-like toner that delivers immediate soothing and replenishing comfort. This antioxidant-rich, plant-based formula is calming, oxygenating and rejuvenating. Vital Balance Hydrant Toner is an anti-inflammatory powerhouse. This Florencia toner is naturally enriched with minerals, vitamins, proteins and amino acids. Vital Balance Hydrant Toner is a refreshing blend of carefully chosen botanicals that helps to diminish signs of aging and improve skin elasticity and firmness. Leaves skin balanced, clean, soft and ready for serum or moisturizer. This hydrating toner is the perfect last step to your daily cleansing routine that will remove any trace of impurities left and keep your skin smooth, supple and refreshed.
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Glycosaminoglycans, Glycoproteins, Sodium PCA - Natural Moisturizing Factor, Essential Amino Acids, Lavender, Vitamins, Sea Salt Minerals Botanical Extracts: Green Tea, Kelp, Roman Chamomile, Fennel, Ginseng, Rosemary, Ginkgo Biloba.
Natural Ingredients, Herbal Extracts and Essential Oils. Natural Color and Scent. Cruelty free; Paraben free; Made in USA.
Vital Balance Hydrant Toner by Florencia, Hydrating Recovery 6 oz.
Skin Type: Dry, Sensitive, Oily, Normal, Combination. Excellent for ultra sensitive skin.
Vital Balance Hydrant Toner is based on Aloe Vera Leaf Juice and Glycoproteins - Algae extract. Bioactive peptides, aminoacids, 7 powerful botanical extracts, moisture-binding hyaluronic acid, and anti-aging minerals help to fight dryness and dehydration, soothe irritated skin, reduce appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation. This unique toner helps revitalize and recover moisture loss. It balances moisture, softens and replenishes the skin. Glycosaminoglycans are essential to the epidermal & dermal cells metabolism. They keep the collagen and elastin of the skin in good condition. Glycoproteins have been shown to boost oxygen content, increase the cellular respiration capacity, and increase the energy level of skin cells. They have oxygen-revitalizing properties.
This light, gentle formula that will leave the skin soft and refreshed.
◦ Nourishes and Comforts dry skin
◦ Balances moisture
◦ Softens and Smooths
◦ Replenishes and Revitalizes the skin
◦ Provides powerhouse of antioxidants
◦ Reduces signs of aging
◦ Improving skin elasticity and firmness.
How To Use: After cleansing apply to face, neck & décolleté. Use cotton pat or your fingertips. After it absorbs apply serum or moisturizer.
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice – This ancient medicinal plant is full of vitamins antioxidants including, beta carotene, vitamin C and E, minerals and amino-acids that help firm and hydrate the skin. It is anti-aging, anti-microbial and has anti-inflammatory properties. It is an excellent moisturizer especially for oily skin and is also beneficial in treating acne-prone skin. It has amazing calming, soothing, cooling, restoring qualities, and it is a powerful anti aging ingredient.
Glycoproteins - which are integral to maintaining healthy youthful skin. Derived from algae, Glycoproteins are a combination of mainly intracellular proteins, peptides and amino acids, and are known for its oxygenating, rejuvenating and revitalizing properties. Its revitalizing capacity strengthens the skin's natural ability to protect itself against damaging environmental influences. Glycoproteins promote rejuvenation, youthful and healthier looking skin.
Ginseng Root Extract – Has many skin benefits. It has anti-aging benefits as boosting skin-firming collagen. The herb also acts as a whitener, giving the skin a brighter and more youthful appearance.
Roman Chamomile Flower Extract - Anthemis Nobilis has calming and anti-bacterial properties. This extract has outstanding anti-inflammatory properties. What makes roman chamomile so special is its high adaptogenic qualities, meaning it responses to how the skin feeling and helps bring the skin back into balance, promoting peace and harmony.
Lavender Oil offers great health benefits for skin. It has healing, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antibacterial and antifungal properties. Lavender is anti-inflammatory. It helps to reduce redness, blotching and ruddiness of the skin. It is very soothing, calming and balancing. It keeps the skin hydrated and moisturized in a natural way.
Sodium PCA is a completely natural ingredient that is derived from plants, fruits and coconut. It is a natural component of skin, is also a very good hydrating agent and skin-replenishing ingredient. It is a Natural Humectant, highly water-absorbent, holding several time its weight in water, which makes it an excellent humectant, also functions as a skin-replenishing ingredient. It is a component of the NMF (natural moisturizing factor)
Ginkgo Biloba Extract - is one of the oldest species of trees on the planet and in skincare it is an anti-aging wonder. It was found that Ginkgo Biloba extract helps to boost collagen production. It is super rich in antioxidants such as polyphenols and flavonoids. They help to diminish fine lines and wrinkles. Its anti-inflammatory, anti-irritation, rejuvenating and regenerative properties are very well known, as well as purifying and detoxifying properties.
Japanese Green Tea Extract - is an extract of the leaves of the green tea plant has strong antioxidant and preventative anti-aging benefits. Green Tea also works to reduce UV induced inflammations. It's been shown to be an extremely effective treatment for reducing the redness and irritation associated with Rosacea. It has great emolliating power.
Rosemary Leaf Extract - has strong anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, antioxidant, and skin toning properties. It helps to tighten sagging and loose skin by improving firmness and elasticity. Rosemary stimulates biological activity and cell growth to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. It has powerful disinfectant and antimicrobial properties.
Fennel Fruit Extract - Has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant properties. It soothes and moisturizes dry or irritated skin conditions. Fennel makes the skin look and feel healthier because it is a great source of many of the vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Vitamin A, C, E, and B-complex, which help the skin to heal, stimulate collagen production, prevent signs of aging like wrinkles and stretch marks, and give the skin a healthy glow.
Kelp Extract - is an extract of giant brown seaweed. Sea kelp is a source of iodine, vitamins and minerals, antioxidants. It is an anti-septic and anti-irritant that stimulates, moisturizes, softens and regulates the tone and texture of the skin.
Valine and Threonine are an essential amino acid. Amino acids are involved in the production of collagen and elastin, which keep skin elastic and firm.
Ascorbic Acid - The antioxidant properties of vitamin C (ascorbic acid) and its role in collagen synthesis make vitamin C a vital molecule for skin health, wrinkle and hyper-pigmentation reduction, and protection against photo-aging and collagen stimulation.
Vitamin A – Retinyl palmitate is easily absorbed by the skin and once it is there is converted into retinol. It is incredible antioxidant and skin restoring, anti-aging agent. It is improves wrinkles and pigmentation.
Vitamin E refers to a family of compounds that function as strong lipid-soluble antioxidants. It neutralizes Free Radicals (Antioxidant); Protects Lipids from oxidation; Soothes Skin (Emollient). Vitamin E and Vitamin C work together in synergy. It is a powerful antioxidant, it neutralizes the free radicals that cause damage to cellular membranes and DNA.
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polysorbate-20, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Gingko Biloba Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Fruit Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Glycosaminoglycans, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Sodium PCA, Glycoproteins, Valine, Threonine, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Sea Salt, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide.